Saturday, March 21, 2009

80th day of 2009..................March 21,2009

Why do I feel bad for owing my mom $700 when she spends $600+ on my brother monthly??!! And why does she make be feel bad about owing her this money? I will pay her back, yes it will take a while but she forks out loads of money for him all the time. She's paying $600 for his living arrangements and buying him EVERYTHING he needs. He is an alcoholic (trying to recover, again) and has always depended on her. I have a full time job, husband, kids and struggle every day to make ends meet but she don't help us. WHY?? I sometimes can't even afford to pay for the medicine I need each month. I swear if I had the money I would pay her back today and never ask her for another dime. Who's going to take care of her when she's old? ME ME ME!!! He won't. She thanks me for being her rock, well I'm sick of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment